Google
 

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sharp Introduces Solar Powered LCD TV

Sharp Solar Powered LCD TV
Sharp, the electronic giant known for high-tech innovations has once again introduced first of its kind Solar LCD TV.

The innovative 26-inch LCD prototype from Sharp uses just 1/4th the power (or 1/3rd measured annually) of a conventional CRT with the same screen size. And can be powered by a Sharp, triple-junction thin-film solar cell module whose surface area is roughly equivalent to that of the LCD screen.

Sharp is planning to market the two items as a pair in a bid to "contribute to the environment."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii, i am very interest about your blog, good work.

do you want link exchange with my blog? i have blog that same topics with your blog.

my blog is http://mobilebox.us. just check it now

PM me at YM bimo_hp or email bimo.hery@gmail.com

Mozie said...

Hi There, I came across your blog...Its very nice..I think it would be a great addition to my site,come check it out and let me know if you want to be a part of it. I'll feature your blog if you would be willing to link back (declare friendship) :-) to me..IT WOULD CERTAINLY HELP EXPOSE YOUR SITE

The aim of my blog is to help bloggers gain exposure and help people find blogs....Its just my contribution to the web....It has also led me to meeting some very nice bloggers

http://world4blogs.blogspot.com - check it out

all you have to do is email me your URL+Discription+category and then ill publish your blog (feel free to suggest a category if you want to)

Please let me know if you want to be a world4blogs partner...

Have a good day

world4blogs webmaster - Yasser Moosa

ymoosa5@gmail.com